Accessibility and Inclusion Working Group
The Accessibility and Inclusion Working Group is offering a Spring-Summer workshop series focused on topics related to digital accessibility. The five workshops will run from April 28 to June 23 based on the following schedule (see Calendly for detailed descriptions):
• April 28, 1-2 pm: How to Support Students with Disabilities
• May 12, 1-2 pm: Intro to Digital Accessibility
• May 26, 1-2 pm: Accessible PPTs & Docs
• June 9, 1-2 pm: Web Accessibility
• June 23, 1-2 pm: Sourcing and Creating Accessible PDFs
Please help us share this opportunity with faculty and other colleagues via the Calendly link.