Updates for Faculty Development include:
- We held four workshops on the following topics: Principles and Practices of Inclusive Pedagogy, Intercultural Pedagogy, Creating Positive Learning Environments, and the Science of Learning.
- We hosted a faculty forum for HyFlex instructors on bringing professional experiences into the classroom. Please join us for an upcoming teaching forum on translating ‘lessons learned’ from remote instruction to a hybrid workplace (3/18, 1-2pm) and/or a HyFlex forum on Understanding and responding to the student experience in HyFlex mode (3/22, 12-1pm). To join our forum mailing list please complete this form.
- We ran a workshop for the Narrative Medicine program on Inclusive Pedagogy. Programs that are interested in custom workshops should contact Naureen Madhani, Associate Director of Faculty Development (email@example.com).
- We hosted a research seminar for faculty on The Basics of Research: Tips and Considerations for Survey Design and Implementation.
- We are continuing to offer one-on-one consultations for instructors who would like to discuss any pedagogical matter, and are also conducting classroom observations by request.