Updates for Faculty Development include:
Teaching forums held on (a) inclusive learning experiences in HyFlex classes, (b) identifying and responding to faculty burnout, and (c) faculty’s reflection on experiences teaching in the HyFlex modality. To be added to the forum contact list please complete this brief form.
Call for faculty to submit proposals to deliver brief ‘lightining talks’ at the Spring Welcome Event (1/5). Lightning talks are teaching practices, approaches, or tools that faculty have successfully implemented into their instruction. Proposals can be submitted by completing this form.
- Workshop related to creating positive learning climates given to the NECR program
- Preparation for the Spring Faculty Welcome Event.
- Preparation for High School Program Faculty Orientation
- Ongoing requests for consultations and observations with faculty
- Participation in inaugural Faculty Committee on Research and Publications